“Strategies to Maximize your Social Security Income”
Presented by Andrew Christian
CMO and Vice President of Community Outreach
There are a lot of common mistakes people make when signing up for Social Security. This is your opportunity to learn little known Social Security strategies that could maximize your lifetime benefits and KEY FACTORS you need to know BEFORE applying for Social Security. Don’t lose tens of thousands of dollars in benefits unnecessarily!
To help you gain beneficial information about Social Security, we present workshops on understanding your benefit options.
You will learn about:
- How benefits are calculated and simple strategies to increase them.
- Coordinating benefits with your spouse… Why married couples could miss out on substantial benefits.
- When should you apply for Social Security… What you don’t know could cost you!
- Special Strategies that could greatly increase your benefits.
- How it can pay to delay – but is a higher benefit at a later age worth the wait?
- How can you apply for a Delayed Retirement Credit?
Please Join Us for a Complimentary Gourmet Meal!
Notice to all current clients regarding upcoming seminars ✔
We thank you for your interest, however our seminars are for potential new clients to get to know us. If you have already attended our seminar, there really hasn’t been any major changes that have been added. If you want to register for the seminar, and you’re an active client, we ask you to please bring a potential new client with you. Seating at our seminars is extremely limited, so it’s important to reserve these seats for meeting new potential clients.
Thank you for understanding and if you have any questions, concerns or issues, please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help!
Operations Manager Notary Public
(408) 642-1322 Office
(408) 393-9285 Cell
Our next Seminars will take place on Tuesday, September 13th, and Thursday September 15th. To register, please click the link below, or call our office at (408) 642-1322